The Mission of the Rett Association of Illinois is to serve as a support systems for families of individuals living with Rett Syndrome. We will connect families to the network, encouragement, information and tools they need in order to empower them to lead rewarding and fulfilling lives with their loved ones.
Goals and Purposes of the Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois:
– Serve as a support system for families
– To develop awareness and understanding of Rett Syndrome
– To host conferences, workshops and support group meetings
– To promote the general welfare of those with Rett Syndrome
– To further the advancement of research of Rett Syndrome
– To collect and disseminate information about Rett Syndrome