The Mission of the Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois is to serve as a support system for families of individuals living with Rett syndrome. We connect families, provide encouragement, information and tools they need. This empowers the girls and their loved ones to lead rewarding and fulfilling lives.
Goals and Purposes of the Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois:
– Serve as a support system for families
– To develop awareness and understanding of Rett Syndrome
– To host conferences, workshops and support group meetings
– To promote the general welfare of those with Rett Syndrome
– To support and further the advancement of research of Rett Syndrome
– To collect and disseminate information about Rett Syndrome